mardi 14 février 2017

Happy Valentine!


Hello everybody!
Actually, I do not write Valentine's cards to anyone, but this time I made an exception! ;-)



I took the cute little Penny Black puppy and colored him in light gray - added also some green and pink for the rose. 
I stamped the pink pannel with my rotary stamp and Versamark. 
For the sentiment I used different stamps from Stampin'Up. - *Valentine's* is stamped with the rotary stamp. 
Then I stuck all that together and added two enamel dots for the fun! Voilà!


Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! - I hope you can enjoy this day with your loved ones!



Products used: (click on photo to enlarge)

 



Linking up with:
Just Us Girls - Hearts (There are tiny hearts on the pink pannel)
Allsort Challenge - Hearts and/or flowers
MFT Challenge - Color Challenge

    



5 commentaires:

  1. Hallo Daen'Ys, Dein Kärtchen ist wieder total süß geworden, so richtig herzig.

    Liebe Grüße sendet Dir BAstelfeti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Da fühle ich mich jetzt ganz dolle geehrt!!!!
    Bises!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So cute! Thank you so much for entering in our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.